About Me

Over all health is one of the biggest concerns in the world today. However, I say let's not neglect the health of your intellect. Learn about a product that can improve your health and a business that can improve your finances. Invest in your overall health everyday and in every way! Welcome to Health And Beauty From A Fruit

Friday, February 4, 2011

Beauty

Beauty is a funny little word that can mean an array of delightful things.  What does beauty mean to you?  Is it physical, spiritual or mental?  How about a combination of all three?  Can you make yourself more beautiful with out temporary enhancements?  As I live and learn I've come to realize that beauty is a combination of all three.  I believe that if one of these areas are lacking it will inevitably affect the others.

My physical appearance is important to me...clean and well cared for teeth, over all health and fitness.  I personally don't care to dress up all the time because in my opinion, beauty should also be natural.  Don't get me wrong I can look my best appearance wise and I look forward to doing so on those occasions.  However, in my eyes beauty is more than skin deep.  As a matter of fact, it begins way beneath the epidermis, the process originates in the intellectual capacity.

Spiritual--
Loving yourself, requires developing a natural acceptance of who you are.  Knowing your strengths, weaknesses, morals etc. defining these attributes, and constantly (not necessarily all the time but definitely on a consistent basis) working to strengthen yourself by utilizing your emotions and attributes in a conscious and controlled manner.

Self esteem is also referred to as self respect/self confidence/self assurance.  Self-esteem, such an important aspect of who you are!  People say if you love yourself you would or wouldn't do certain things...however, I beg to differ.  Here's why, if someone has never taken the time to evaluate who they are from the right place their self esteem may be displaced...because it is based on all the wrong things.  Which results in either raising or lowering your self worth.  It's almost like preparing a meal without having all the right ingredients.  The end result is that it just won't taste right!  (My advice to you is to be sure that you have all the right ingredients, before you start cooking!)

Physical/Mental--
These are my favorites! Because they consists of "you!"  Gym time, healthy meals, spa days! (Love them!) pampering yourself, going shopping, dressing up, spending time at the salon, enjoying 'me time' to the fullest!  Socializing! Hobbies and talents! These are all things that make you unique and are beneficial in keeping your mind stimulated in constructive ways!

What does beauty mean to you?  Is it physical, spiritual or mental?  How about a combination of all three?  Can you make yourself more beautiful with out temporary enhancements? Can you make it an ongoing experience?  I did, through my experience with TNI.

5 comments:

  1. I think your blog is amazing...keep it up!
    Dennine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your feedback Dennine! I look forward to reading more comments from you in the future! Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You was beautiful the day you was born. No need to develop Physically. The moment you said "I Love You," parents, you was strong Mentally. You became close to God, Mom. And so then enhanced Spiritually. If you have made yourself More Beautiful, Without Temporary Enhancements. And this, by way of TNI, you have made an Ongoing Experience-we are all grateful and especially thankful for your writing and relating. I am looking forward to more reading of your blogging....T/A...xo™

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alias I really appreciate the positive feedback and thank you for the compliment. Was this written in the form of a poem? I really like that you have some creativity in you as well I see! Please continue to read and continue to be inspired. I'd love to hear more from you through your poetic expression.

    Stay Positively Influenced by all things that cross your path :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all have so many unique qualities, whether internal(our characteristics) and externally( physical attributes). I see that TNI is a way to keep people healthy on a whole. The experience and products are refreshing to read about and use. Thank you for these words of life. Eliya

    ReplyDelete