About Me

Over all health is one of the biggest concerns in the world today. However, I say let's not neglect the health of your intellect. Learn about a product that can improve your health and a business that can improve your finances. Invest in your overall health everyday and in every way! Welcome to Health And Beauty From A Fruit

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Future

I always wonder why people take forever to do the simplest things!  Myself included.  Sometimes I wonder why I procrastinate to do something that takes all of five minutes to complete!  I decided to change that after analyzing my life.  I have concluded that my future is right now and that there is no future in procrastination.

Way too many of us think that we have time to complete a task.  Not so.  Yet we choose to believe that we do and we live life as if we have all the time in the world.  Your future started the day you were born.  Your future is a continuation of right now.  I believe that if we had this mindset we would accomplish more.  We would truly be fear-less.  We would be less content with mediocrity and more willing to find fulfillment in our lives.  We waste so much time taking life for granted.

Life is about making decisions.  Good or bad it doesn't even matter.  Learn from it, move on, then make better decisions.  If something doesn't work...figure it out!  Try a different approach!  Don't stop until you find one that works!  Use your resources! No one has all the answers, and it may even take a while before you get it right.  Contrary to what you may believe, by allowing things to hinder you, you allow situations/circumstances etc. to control your life, you are also allowing them to control your future.
I decided that instead of using the word future elusively-- a time to come/what lies ahead, I would choose to use it definitively-- destined/intended/planned.  So instead of saying...we never know what the future will hold.  I prefer to say...the future of my life will be successful and prosperous.  We need to lay the foundation today, for the house we want to live in tomorrow.  Why settle for something ordinary, when you can accomplish something extra-ordinary?  Start by choosing your definition of the future and build from there.  I'm sure your future will reward you with a beautiful home. :)

2 comments:

  1. I never thought of myself as an ordinary person so i definitely agree with you on not settling for the ordinary things because most people would settle for the mistakes and live with that not many can over come that and thats the ordinary and thats not me. I totally agree with you 100% Terry Berry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your response Josanne! I definitely appreicate hearing feed back from people so please continue to comment/share your experiences and stay positive! :)

    ReplyDelete